The Good Morning Tea

$18.00

Quantity

- +

The Good Morning Tea

$18.00


  • Product Description

      Here's the long and the short of it: nausea and morning sickness suck. There's no magic cure, but organic, hand-packed herbs sure help, particularly this fusion of organic Indian ginger root and organic Egyptian peppermint. Each canister contains 20 caffeine-free and totally biodegradable teabags, made with literally two ingredients. Brew in 195 degree water for 5-10 minutes.

      This product ships 1-2 business days after you order it.

  • End of Life
    • · The tea bags are totally biodegradable (in 21 days, in fact!), and the canister recyclable, though we think it'd be much more fun to reuse it, say, for your pen, highlighter and Sharpie collection?
    • · Ships in recyclable packaging or an EcoEnclose mailer.
  • FAQ
    • · This tea is very ginger forward. If that's not a taste you love, we recommend one of our other teas.
    • · Totally herbal and caffeine-free.
    • · This tea is pregnancy-safe. Our friends at Natalist (the makers of this tea!) shared that one study showed that using peppermint tea between meals can help relieve GERD during early stagers of your pregnancy. In another study they shared with us, 50 physicians were asked if they recommend ginger herbal therapy for pregnant women with NVP (nausea and vomiting of pregnancy). 62% responded "quite often" and the remaining 38% responded "sometimes".
    • · You absolutely do not have to be pregnant to enjoy this tea!
    • · Bottom line: check in with your doctor before you try something new, especially if you're pregnant.
    • · This tea is best when used by October 2023. You've got plenty of time.
    • · Ingredients: Cut Organic Ginger Root, Organic Peppermint Leaves. No, really. It's that simple.