This pack of pop-up sponges is made from plants and stores flat to make the most of your storage space or under-sink cabinets, which is perfect since you really should be changing out your sponges more often.
· This product comes wrapped packaged in fully biodegradable sugarcane bags and kraft paper printed with soy based ink. It ships in a kraft envelope. The kraft paper is home compostable and made in an American mill that is hydroelectric powered. The sugarcane bag can be composted in a municipal facility.
· When you're done with the sponge, it can be composted in your home compost. It'll go faster if you cut it into itty bitty pieces.
· This product ships about 2-3 business days after you order it.
· Each pack includes 3 individual sponges. Each order includes 3 packs. Therefore, each order contains 9 individual sponges. Yay!
· This product is made with wood pulp from a mill that uses a managed reforestation method for renewable growth in a facility that is ISO 14001 certified.
· This product is 100% plastic-free.
· These sponges are compressed to be carbon-saving at 1/3 the weight and 1/8 the size of a standard sponge.