This is our kind of cookie-- it's got chewy centers, crunchy edges, and best of all, its made with upcycled flour that would have otherwise gone to waste. Each order contains 1 bag of vegan sugar cookie mix made with Renewal Mill's upcycled flour-- all you need to make cookies is oil and water, and each order contains enough mix to make up to two dozen cookies.
· This product is packaged in plastic as a necessity to preserve its shelf life, but the thoughtful team at Renewal Mill offsets that plastic consumption through rePurpose Global, removing an equal amount of plastic from the environment.
· The cardboard boxes this product ships in are recyclable.
· Your Renewal Mill deliciousness will ship 2-4 days after you place your order.
· Renewal Mill offsets all of their ingredients, for carbon neutral flours. They plan to offset all of the ingredients they use in their baking mixes this year to be a completely carbon neutral company as well as an upcycled company.
· This business currently uses steam heat (heated by fossil fuel) but is doing active R&D on a solar thermal system.
· Renewal Mill is a woman-owned independent business operating out of Oakland, California.