Fighting food waste and climate change is anything but basic-- even in pumpkin spice form. This limited-edition fall cookie classic is made in partnership with Oaktown Spice Shop, who are renowned for sourcing great spices and grinding them in-house.
· This product is packaged in plastic as a necessity to preserve its shelf life, but the thoughtful team at Renewal Mill offsets that plastic consumption through rePurpose Global, removing an equal amount of plastic from the environment.
· The cardboard boxes this product ships in are recyclable.
· Your cookies ship 2-4 days after you place your order.
· Renewal Mill offsets all of their ingredients, for carbon neutral flours. They plan to offset all of the ingredients they use in their baking mixes this year to be a completely carbon neutral company as well as an upcycled company.
· This business currently uses steam heat (heated by fossil fuel) but is doing active R&D on a solar thermal system.
· Renewal Mill is a woman-owned independent business operating out of Oakland, California.
· We've included a photo with the back of each baking mix bag, where you can scope all the ingredients.
· You can count on this cookie mix to be vegan and gluten-free.