· This product’s shipping tubes and supplies are made from recycled paper with earth-friendly inks that can be recycled again.
· Recycle your used blades by collecting them in a sealed container and dropping them off at your local recycling program. The razor lid can be tossed in your recycling bin at home.
· While the razor handle is made to last a loooooong time, if you can no longer get any use out of it, it can be recycled at an aluminum recycling facility. Be sure to remove the silicon cover and recycle that in your bin at home.
· Need help finding a recycling facility near you? We’ve got you– shoot us a note at email@example.com.
· This product ships 1-2 days after you order it.
· This set includes: 1 mint razor handle with 1 blade, 1 pack of 4 blade refills (a 2-month supply!), and 1 handle base.
· This product measures 8 x 6 x 2 inches.
· Dermaplaning can take a little practice to become a pro and find what works best for you and your skin. Check out our Instagram video for all our tips on pre-, during-, and after-care for your skin and razor.
· Depending on how often you use it, it’s best to swap out the razor blade on a monthly basis (or after ~4 uses) to keep your skin feeling its best!
· Made from recycled and recyclable materials, this razor features an aluminum alloy handle with a bright silicon cover, skin-safe and durable Japanese blades, and HDPE plastic razor covers.