Flatiron is a love letter to New York. Expect dark chocolate, praline and dates, perfect for a shot of espresso.
· As with all sustainable products, it's challenging to have zero impact from tip to toe-- while Partners is sustainably sourced and roasted to order, it does come in plastic bag specially crafted to be airtight. Partners retail location in Brooklyn will take these bags, or you can send them to Terracycle. While we can't cover return shipping costs, you're welcome to send these our way for recycling when you're done with them.
· Since each bag is roasted to order (as fresh as it gets!), please allow 2-4 days for your order to get roasted before it ships to you. All coffee ships straight from Partners roastery and coffee shop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
· All coffee is made to order and roasted in small batches in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
· Partners works with a number of national and local non-profit organizations, like SeedCo, which is dedicated to youth advancement in the workplace and provides both life and work skills training, and they also work with organizations like America Works to hire veterans.
· Partners's growing mission is to build a sustainable supply chain that ensures access to specialty grade coffee, allowing their growing partners the financial security to improve upon their quality of life year after year and to invest in local communities-- they're proud that their consistent and annual purchasing of coffees at non-commodity prices have allowed their partners in Honduras and Ethiopia to make investments like big upgrades to local schools.
· Each order contains a 12oz bag of whole bean coffee.