· This product ships in a recyclable cardboard box with paper tape and includes a recycled thank you card inside.
· This umbrella is designed to last through many summers, but if you are truly done with it, we recommend passing it off to family or friends. However, if you’re still looking to part ways, it’s best to disassemble the parts then recycle the canopy fabric and toss the timber wood post in your backyard to biodegrade. Need some more help? Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· This product ships 1-2 business days after you order it.
· Includes an umbrella and matching carrying bag.
· The canopy measures a 6” diameter. The pole is 6.5’ high with a diameter of 1.25”.
· This sturdy yet lightweight umbrella weighs 5lbs.
· If there are sunscreen fingerprints or a mess from above, simply spot clean it with warm, soapy water. Ensure the fabric is thoroughly dried before storing for extended periods of time.
· Although this canopy is fade-resistant, it may age gracefully over time and with repeated sun exposure.
· In high wind conditions, ensure your umbrella is well-anchored and collapse the canopy when leaving it unattended.
· The canopy is made from 100% recycled polyester (made from plastic bottles) with UV 50+ sun protection.
· The pole is made from FSC-approved reclaimed timber.
· The carry bag is made from the same 100% recycled polyester.