· This product ships in a recycled and recyclable envelope with paper tape and includes a recycled thank you card inside.
· This towel is covered under our circular guarantee and we’ll happily reclaim it from you when you’re done with it in exchange for store credit—just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· This product ships 1-2 business days after you order it.
· This towel is reversible and measures 31” W x 61” L.
· We recommend washing this towel once before use. Wash on delicate with cold water and like colors. When choosing detergents, try to avoid softeners and chlorine-based bleaching agents to protect the quality and colors of this towel. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry.
· If a loop snags, avoid pulling the thread. Instead, we recommend cutting the thread where it meets the towel.
· Made in Portugal on jacquard looms, a centuries-old weaving technique, from 100% organic cotton that is OEKO-TEX certified.