· This product ships in a recyclable corrugated cardboard box and a 100% compostable mailer bag.
· The top section of the shower liner is designed to last and be reused over and over again. When you can no longer get any use out of it, it can be cut up and reused as towels around your home or dropped off at a clothing recycle bin.
· The bottom section of the shower liner is fully recyclable. When you’re done with it, shoot us a note at email@example.com and we’ll help you find the best place to recycle it.
· The weights can be reused for a long, long time.
· This product ships 1-2 business days after you order it.
· Includes 1 reusable top section, 1 replaceable bottom section, and 2 liner weights.
· Top section measures 18” L x 71” W, bottom section measures 53” L x 71” W. While the liner fits most showers, it might be a tad short depending on your specific shower height and width, so it’s always best to measure your space beforehand.
· The top section of the liner is machine washable and the weights are dishwasher safe.
· The bottom section of the liner can be wiped down after a shower and should be replaced every 6 months to help avoid mold and mildew build-up.
· To set it up, hang the top section from your shower rod hooks. Then, snap the top and bottom sections together with the magnetic snaps. Tuck the weights into the corner pockets of the liner and you’re good to go!
· The top section is 100% cotton canvas, the bottom section is certified PEVA, and the weights are silicone-coated stainless steel