· This product ships in a recyclable paper mailer or recycled box with tissue paper and cotton twill tape. The sticker should be thrown away.
· These linen napkins are designed to be reusable and to last a long time. (They get better and better with age.) Reuse them as rags if you are done with their napkin era, and if you really must get rid of them, you can always send them to us as part of our circularity program– just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· We love flax linen because it’s handsome–but also because flax plants drawdown carbon to boot.
· This product ships 1-5 business days after you order it.
· The 8 tiny napkins measure 7” W x 7” L.
· The 4 small napkins measure 11” W x 11” L.
· The 4 medium napkins measure 18” W x 18” L.
· The 2 large napkins measure 21” W x 21” L.
· To clean, spot treat the linens as necessary with hot water. Then, wash separately in warm water with mild detergent. · Shake them out and dry on high heat, removing them promptly from the dryer. Fold and reuse again and again!
· While ironing isn’t necessary, if you would like to, be sure to iron your napkins with a linen or cotton cloth between the napkin and the iron as these napkins are trimmed using a polyester thread that can melt under high heat.
· 100% organic flax linen that is trimmed and finished with polyester thread.
· OEKO-TEX® certified Belgian-grown linen that is woven in a Lithuanian mill that runs on green energy and sewn in Portland, Oregon.
· Dye is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
· Linen is hypoallergenic, more absorbent than cotton, and is naturally stain and moth-resistant.