Recycled Washable Lanes Rug
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Neutral, but far from boring. (Have we mentioned this rug is machine washable too?)
· This product ships in a recycled cardboard box and is wrapped in compostable packaging.
· Textiles can always be reused and recycled as cleaning rags, but if you need help recycling this item, we’re happy to take it off your hands through our circularity program! · We’ll responsibly dispose of, upcycle, or recycle this rug for you—just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· This rug is recycled.
· This product ships 2-3 business days after you order it.
· The medium rug measures 55” x 78”.
· The small rug measures 35.43” x 51.18”
· Machine wash on delicate. Use a mild detergent and do not use softeners. Tumble dry at low temperature and avoid drying in the sun.
· Don’t worry if lint appears–during your first few days with the rug, sweep with a hard brush in the direction of the plush and then vacuum the excess.
· Cut any stray long or loose threads, never pull.
· The main cream color you see is the natural color of the undyed cotton and any colors are dyed through the process of cone-dyeing, which uses 4 times less water than traditional yarn-dyeing.
· Made from 100% recycled textile fibers (97% cotton and 3% other fibers) and GOTS or OEKO-TEX certified dyes.