· These slippers ship in recyclable materials, and should last you years. Got questions about recycling them or what to do when you're done with them? We can help with that-- shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· These are house shoes for a reason, and wearing them outdoors will negatively impact their life span: wet conditions can cause wool felt to shrink, so, to keep your shoes in optimum condition, reserve them for the Great Indoors.
· If you're torn, indecisive or in between sizes, size up always.
· We can’t stress this enough: please do not clean your Kyrgies with water! It will ruin them!
· Thanks to the natural properties of the felted wool which they’re made of, your brand new house slippers should avoid retaining odor and continue smelling like roses for their lifetime. Accidents happen though: if you do spill grease or any other liquid that stains, a quick trip to your local eco friendly dry cleaner will return them back to new. If you need help finding a dry cleaner with eco friendly services near you, shoot us a note at email@example.com and we're happy to help you find one.