· This product ships in a cardboard box made from either recycled or FSC-certified cardboard and is packed with either recyclable tissue or kraft paper for cushioning.
· These durable, recycled cookware pieces are meant to be used for a long, long time—dare we say forever? If it no longer has a home in your kitchen, the best thing to do is to give it to someone else to use or gift it.
· This product ships 5 business days after you order it.
· Includes 1 pot and 1 lid.
· This Dutch oven weighs 8.5lbs and measures 9” W x 5” H. It has a 9” cooking surface that can hold up to 3.5 quarts of deliciousness.
· Suitable for all types of cooking surfaces: gas, electric solid plate or radiant ring, ceramic glass, induction, and in the oven up to 500°F (260°C). If cooking on a glass cooktop, be sure to lift, not slide, cookware to prevent scratches to your cooktop or cookware.
· Try to avoid metal utensils so as to not scratch the cookware pieces.
· After cooking, allow your Dutch oven to cool before washing it with warm water, soap, and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Wipe it dry and store it away from humidity. For a little extra TLC, apply a small amount of neutral cooking oil to the rim of the pot and the edge of the lid before storing.
· The pot and lid are made from 40% recycled cast iron and 60% iron for sustainable yet extremely durable and long-lasting cookware pieces.
· The knob is made from 304 stainless steel.
· TOMATEC® enamel coating.
· Manufactured in BSCI Certified Factories adhering to: ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems, ISO 45001: Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.