· While making the transition to zero-plastic, this product might ship in a plastic poly bag until the supply of them has run out. Otherwise, these coasters will ship in a recyclable cardboard box.
· These coasters are meant to be used for a long, long time thanks to the extended life that the wool material gives– it might take them a bit longer than normal to biodegrade in soil. The best way to compost them is by cutting them up into smaller pieces and then burying in soil in your yard or flower bed. If you need a little help, just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· This product ships 2-3 business days after you order it.
· Includes 6 coasters each measuring 4” x 4”.
· Heat resistant up to 300 degrees. Do not place pots or pans directly from the stove to the coaster as the felt may melt or burn from heat higher than serving temperature.
· Merino Felt is known for its long fibers which create strength, durability, density, structure and highly reduced pilling. It is also water resistant and stain resistant.
· Hand wash or dry clean, do not machine wash. Flat ironing is ok.
· If washing by hand or soaked in water, lay the coaster flat with weight on top to keep the wool fibers in place.
· If Wine, oil or food get on the felt: First wet the spot well with a mix of warm water and light detergent until saturated, then massage the stain lightly to break up fibers - wait 2 or 3 minutes. Pat, don’t rub the area firmly with an absorbent paper towel to remove moisture. Repeat the first 3 steps as necessary until the stain visibly lightens. Rinse and repeat until the detergent clears.
· If there are some crumbs or other dry stains, pick them up with a lint roller.
· Made from 5mm merino wool felt.
· Oeko-Tex® Certified.
· Wool is a renewable material from sheep that can be shorn and grown again and again, is 100% biodegradable, and made up of 50% atmospheric carbon coming from sheep's pasture diet, and is durable too—wool can last 50% longer than cotton.