Cooling Eucalyptus Sheet & Pillowcase Set
Eucalyptus lyocell to keep you extra cool at night.
· This product ships in a recyclable cardboard box and may include biodegradable poly bags or wrap.
· This set is designed to last a long, long time. While these sheets are made from biodegradable eucalyptus fibers, you can also upcycle them into cleaning rags for your home. Reusing out of the question? Just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take these sheets back through our circularity program.
· Eucalyptus is one of our favorite renewable resources and fabrics because it grows using only 1/10 of the water that it takes to grow cotton and can yield 10x more eucalyptus per acre.
· These sheets are manufactured in a facility that runs on some wind power and uses a closed loop process.
· This product ships 2 business days after you order it.
· This bedding set is available in California King, King, Queen, Full, and Twin.
· The California King set includes 1x fitted sheet (72″ x 84″ x 16″), 1x flat sheet (106″ x 110″), and 2x king pillowcases (20″ x 39″).
· The King set includes 1x fitted sheet (76″ x 80″ x 16″), 1x flat sheet (106″ x 110″), and 2x king pillowcases (20″ x 39″).
· The Queen set includes 1x fitted sheet (60″ x 80″ x 16″), 1x flat sheet (95″ x 110"), and 2x standard pillowcases (20″ x 29″).
· The Full set includes 1x fitted sheet (54" x 76" x 16"), 1x flat sheet (87" x 110"), and 2x standard pillowcases (20″ x 29″).
· The Twin set includes 1x fitted sheet (39" x 76" x 16"), 1x flat sheet (71" x 110"), and 1x standard pillowcase (20″ x 29″).
· The fitted sheets are designed to fit deep pocket mattresses up to 18” deep.
· No need to wash these sheets before using, just make the bed and jump in! When it is time to wash, wash them separately on gentle with cold water and mild detergent. Line dry if possible, or tumble dry on low.
· Eucalyptus TENCEL lyocell is 3x more breathable and 70% more moisture-wicking than cotton, making this set perfect for hot sleepers.
· These sheets are made from 100% premium TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers from eucalyptus at an ultra-luxurious 600 Thread Count, the highest in eucalyptus bedding.
· All dyes are plant-based.
· Closed-loop, GOTS certified, and OEKO-TEX certified.