A comforter as cozy as they come, minus all the synthetic poly fill and plus all the sustainable credentials we dream of.
· This product will come to you pre-washed and packaged in a reusable zipper bag made from recycled water bottles. We recommend you reuse the bag!
· If you should decide you don't want to use this product anymore, it can be cut into scrap fabrics and used as a rag or cleaning wipe-- but our favorite way to use it would be as filling in one of our dog beds, pillowcases or beanbags!
· This product ships about 1-3 business days after you order it.
· Includes one duvet insert only, duvet covers sold separately.
· To clean, please take this fellow to your local green dry cleaner. Not sure where to find one? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you find an eco-friendly dry cleaner near you.
· All fabrics used as crafted from 100% bamboo, the most resource efficient plant. The manufacturing process is designed to save energy and water, resulting in a fabric that has a silk-like texture and gets softer with each wash.
· Oeko-Tex certified.
· The Summer Weight duvet insert has a TOG rating of 7.5, and the Winter Weight option has a TOG rating of 13.5.
· No harmful chemicals are used to treat these fabrics.
· This material is sourced from FSC-certified sustainable forests.
· 100% Bamboo with a bamboo lyocell filling