- · This kese is manufactured in a very small family run atelier in Turkey-- always 100% factory and sweatshop free.
- · Each kese is the size of a hand mitt.
- · Traditionally before the kese is applied in the bath, the bathers take a few minutes on the hot stone to
prep their skin for exfoliation. Since most modern homes don't have this built in (could you imagine, tho!?) our tips for kese use are a little different than the traditional. First thing's first: no lotion or soap before you use your kese, please. Your skin needs to be non-slippery, and exfoliating should be your first step-- before any product can leave a film on your skin. This will go easier if you've already been in a steamy bathroom or shower before you start using the kese.
- · The kese is best used on the body and not on the face!
- · Before you use the mitt, dampen it under warm water, wear it on your hand like a glove and
start applying it on your damp skin. Turn off the shower since kese does not apply well under flowing water (good for the Earth, too!).
- · Start with gentle, circular motions-- a little goes a long way. Use gentle and moisturizing products after you use the kese! A little redness or irritation is normal, since you're using a rough cloth on your skin. We recommend using the kese once every two weeks or so-- not nearly as often as some might have you think!