Don't tell the other napkins, but this is one of our favorites.
· This 4-Piece Napkin Set comes in a recycled and recyclable kraft box, wrapped in tissue paper.
· Each paper sleeve label is made from recycled Colorplan paper.
· All packaging is fully recyclable!
· You can use and reuse this product over and over again and it should last years! If you use it to the extent that you no longer wish to use it at the dinner table, it'll make a great dish rag. If reusing or recycling it is out of the cards for you, we'll take it back as part of our circularity program! Just shoot us a note at email@example.com.
· This item will ship about 3-5 days after you place your order.
· Each napkin in this 4-Piece Napkin Set is 17" x 17" .
· Wash cold, hang dry, and use an iron on low when damp to press.
· Small batch production means that there is no waste or excess inventory, and sourcing materials locally and producing by hand gives this product a light carbon footprint.
· Each napkin in this 4-Piece Napkin Set is 17" x 17" and made from 100% premium, reclaimed fabric.
· This 4-Piece Napkin Set is made from premium surplus textiles sourced from LA's garment district, where all products are designed and produced by hand. How's that for hyperlocal?