· Awesome news: this bag is totally biodegradable and is made in a zero waste manufacturing process inspired by the efficiencies and brilliance of origami, geometry and the golden ratio.
· This product will ship in a recyclable envelope or small box.
· Textiles can take a long time to biodegrade, and this product is made to be durable! Use it as long as you possibly can, and if you do decide to compost it in a home compost, you'd do best by cutting it up into smaller pieces first.
· Each item is made in a zero waste production system (inspired by origami and the golden ratio!) in San Francisco and will ship to you directly from there 1-3 days after you order it.
· Each sandwich bag is 7” x 7” with 2” fold over top to keep items secure and pouch closed.
· Much like our Baguette Tote, if used for bread, the bread's loose flour with coat the canvas. After enough use, the coating will keep bread fresher for a few days longer than a paper bag.
· Machine wash hot or cold, though you know cold is better for the environment, right? Air dry or machine dry.
· Tare Weight - 1.05 oz.
· This product is made of 100% organic GOTS-certified preshrunk cotton in a completely zero waste manufacturing cycle in San Francisco, CA. Each bag is reusable, washable, and includes no plastic or metal hardware.
· Braided cotton cord drawstring closure.