Magic is not real, but this reusable zero waste storage bag sure is, and it's perfect for storing bread and taking to the grocery store in lieu of plastic or elastic.
· Awesome news: this bag is totally biodegradable and is made in a zero waste manufacturing process inspired by the efficiencies and brilliance of origami, geometry and the golden ratio.
· This product will ship in a recyclable envelope or small box.
· Textiles can take a long time to biodegrade, and this product is made to be durable! Use it as long as you possibly can, and if you do decide to compost it in a home compost, you'd do best by cutting it up into smaller pieces first.
· Each item is made in a zero waste production system (inspired by origami and the golden ratio!) in San Francisco and will ship to you directly from there 1-3 days after you order it.
· Each Medium bag is 7” x 13" with 2” gusset and 10” opening.
· Much like our Baguette Tote, if used for bread, the bread's loose flour with coat the canvas. After enough use, the coating will keep bread fresher for a few days longer than a paper bag.
· Machine wash hot or cold, though you know cold is better for the environment, right? Air dry or machine dry.
· Tare Weight - 2.7 oz.
· This product is made of 100% organic GOTS-certified preshrunk cotton in a completely zero waste manufacturing cycle in San Francisco, CA. Each bag is reusable, washable, and includes no plastic or metal hardware.
· Braided cotton cord drawstring closure.