Biodegradable Reversible Cork Yoga Mat
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Non-slip by nature, grippy, cushy, and made of cork and tree rubber that prevents sweaty and stinky odors.
· Cork and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable!
· This mat will decompose over (a long period of) time; to extend its life, avoid direct sunlight.
· The packaging this product ships in is curbside recyclable.
· This product ships 2-4 business days after you place your order.
· 72" x 24" x 4mm | 6.4 lbs
· Traction tip — spray water around hands and feet before practice for extra grip.
· Advanced tip — if you're practicing inversions like forearm stands and handstands and want to maximize traction, flip the mat over.
· Roll your Cork Yoga Mat up loosely, careful to not fold or crease.
· Thanks to the antimicrobial properties of cork, this mat naturally prevents the spread of funky smells!
· To clean, simply spray with a yoga mat cleaner and lay or hang flat to dry.
· Cleaning recommended 1x weekly, more frequently with heated classes.
· With extensive use, surface cracking may occur — this is purely visual and doesn't affect the feel or durability of the mat.
· Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials out there, because no trees are cut down during harvest and cork's bark (hand collected every 9 years!) regenerates itself. Cork oak trees can live up to 200 years and a harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more CO2 than one that isn’t cultivated. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests!