Recycled Washable City Play Rug
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Does your rug do double duty? This one does: half pretend city, half luxurious, soft squish underfoot.
· This product ships in a recycled cardboard box and is wrapped in compostable packaging.
· Textiles can always be reused and recycled as cleaning rags, but if you need help recycling this item, we’re happy to take it off your hands through our circularity program! We’ll responsibly dispose of, upcycle, or recycle this rug for you—just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· This rug is recycled.
· This product ships 2-3 business days after you order it.
· This rug measures 4’ x 5’6”.
· In addition to the rug, there are 9 play items that come stored in a cotton bag: 2 mini cars, 2 trees, 1 stop sign, 1 traffic light, 1 bike lane sign, 1 bicycle, and 1 yield sign.
· Machine wash on delicate. Use a mild detergent and do not use softeners. Tumble dry at low temperature and avoid drying in the sun.
· Don’t worry if lint appears–during your first few days with the rug, sweep with a hard brush in the direction of the plush and then vacuum the excess.
· Cut any stray long or loose threads, never pull.
· The main cream color you see is the natural color of the undyed cotton and any colors are dyed through the process of cone-dyeing, which uses 4 times less water than traditional yarn-dyeing.
· Made from 100% recycled textile fibers (97% cotton and 3% other fibers) and GOTS or OEKO-TEX certified dyes.