Recycled Carrot Bean Bag
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Not the kind of carrot you’ll find at the grocery store. Cathy the Carrot is a recycled bean bag chair that’s cozy and plush for snuggling on, but also makes for fun decor in the kids’ rooms.
· This product ships in a cardboard box and polybag.
· When you can no longer find any use for this bean bag, the recycled textiles can be cut up and reused as cleaning rags around the home or shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find the best place to recycle it.
· This product ships 2-3 business days after you order it.
· This cushion measures 100” x 55”.
· Machine wash the cover separately on delicate using mild detergent. Promptly move to dryer to avoid running or staining colors. · Tumble dry on low. Avoid drying in the sun.
· Do not wash the filler.
· The cover and details are made from 100% recycled textile fibers–97% cotton and 3% other fibers. Interior fill is made from 100% recycled polystyrene pearls.