· Your lamp ships in a corrugated box with paper packing or a corn based, biodegradable foam.
· Each lamp shade and base is made of a corn-based bioplastic and can be municipally composted, while the metal hardware is recyclable. Need help dealing with it? Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Each of these made-to-order, brilliant bioplastic lamps typically is made to order. You can expect your order to ship within 1-2 weeks.
· These lamps are 3D printed by the design genius behind Wooj over in Brooklyn. Their studio is powered with renewable energy.
· Each standard lamp is 11"H x 7"W x 7"D and weighs 1.3 lbs., each tall lamp is 17"H x 7"W x 7"D and weighs 2 lbs.
· Instead of using traditional manufacturing methods where material is subtracted in order to create an object, Wooj opts for an additive approach to reduce waste. Clever, clever!
· Lamps work with any LED bulb. If you want to use a smart bulb, any LED smart bulb fitted with an E26 socket should work.
· Materials: Corn PLA body; corn PLA diffuser; durable cloth covered TPE cord with switch and flat wall plug; raw brass strain relief.