· This product ships in a post-consumer recycled cardboard box made from recycled paper. The film around the diapers and packs is made from a 100% compostable, corn-based bag.
· While these diapers are 88% biodegradable, they do have plastic elastic bands around the waist to help keep the diaper on, so they should be tossed in the trash when done.
· Eucalyptus is one of our favorite renewable resources, so we love that these diapers are made from bamboo materials. Over 1 billion trees are cut down each year to supply the global diaper market, but it only takes 60 days to grow a new bamboo plant!
· This product ships 1-2 business days after you order it.
· Includes 6x packs of diapers (each pack contains 22 diapers), three of each design, which is about a 4-week supply.
· Available in Sizes 1 through 6. When in doubt, size up!
· Size 1 includes 204 diapers per pack and is suitable for 8-14lb babies.
· Size 2 includes 192 diapers per pack and is suitable for 12-18lb babies.
· Size 3 includes 168 diapers per pack and is suitable for 16-28lb babies.
· Size 4 includes 144 diapers per pack and is suitable for 22-37lb children.
· Size 5 includes 132 diapers per pack and is suitable for 25+lb children.
· Size 6 includes 120 diapers per pack and is suitable for 35+lb children.
· Designed to quickly absorb moisture and lock in any leakage.
· The diaper’s core is made from 100% bamboo pulp and an absorbent polymer sourced from an FSC-certified bamboo farm, polypropylene and polyethylene fabric, and a small percentage of elastic made from spandex, polypropylene, and polyethylene to hold it all together.