Plastic-Free Shower Steamer Set
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Get your aromatherapy on– calendula palo santo and lavender eucalyptus, to be precise– without the plastic packaging. Just pop the shower steamer bars into the reusable marble base, turn on that water and breathe in deep.
· This product ships in a recyclable cardboard box and the bars come in recyclable wrapping.
· The shower bars can be used up until they’re gone and are safe for your water system. The marble holder is durable and designed to last a long, long time. If you are truly done with the holder, you can upcycle it as a vanity tray, soap dish, or any other catchall around your home. If you need some more help, shoot us a note at email@example.com.
· This product ships 3-7 business days after you order it.
· Includes 1 marble base, 2 calendula palo santo bars, and 2 lavender eucalyptus bars.
· One bar lasts about 2-3 showers.
· To use the shower steamer bars, unwrap one and place it in the marble holder. Place the holder with the bar on the shower floor away from the water stream, but close enough to the steam to activate the bar’s scent.
· Each bar fills the shower with a blend of essential oils and minerals for a sensory, aromatherapy experience. Inhale deeply and unwind while you wash the day away.
· In between uses, rinse the marble holder under water to remove traces of the leftover bar, scrubbing as needed.
· The holder is made from hand-carved marble.
· The calendula palo santo bar is made from sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, juniperus mexicana (cedarwood essential oil), white kaolin clay (china clay), bursera graveolens oil (palo santo oil), calendula officinalis (marigold), and agua (distilled water).
· The lavender eucalyptus bar is made from sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender essential oil), eucalyptus globulus leaf oil (eucalyptus essential oil), white kaolin clay (china clay), lavandula (lavender buds), and agua (distilled water).