Upcycled Carbon Planter in Terrazzo
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Probably not what you pictured when you read ‘upcycled planter.’
· This product ships in a recyclable cardboard box with 6 pieces of water soluble cellulose-based foam that is safe for waterways, meaning you can dissolve them right in the sink or bathtub.
· This planter is made out of an upcycled porcelain mix; however, the internal structure of the porcelain makes it not biodegradable. On the other hand, it is designed to last a long, long time. When you can no longer find a use for it as a planter, you can break it into smaller pieces and recast it to create a new, beautiful terrazzo piece, or use it as part of a mosaic. (Fancy!)
· If you have absolutely no other use for it, this planter can be thrown away—there are no microplastics to worry about here.
· This product ships 3 business days after you order it.
· To clean, wipe down with mild soap and water.
· This pot is water tight, so no need to worry about leaks when you water.
· A porcelain mix made from fixed carbon material repurposed from organic waste—essentially carbon that has been locked into place!