· This product ships flat in a recyclable kraft cardboard box.
· While this basketball was designed to last a long, long time, if you can no longer find any use for it, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do everything we can to help you find the best way to recycle it.
· This product ships 1-3 business days after you order it.
· Created in collaboration with artist Jor Ros, the design symbolizes commitment, change, and renewal pulling inspiration from the traditional Japanese doll, Daruma. Once you score a basket, fill in the right eye—this represents a goal you’ve achieved.
· The basketball measures 29.5”.
· The basketball ships flat and will need to be pumped up with a ball pump (not included).
· To clean, wipe with a damp cloth.
· Features a pebble pattern and deep channels for better grip and control.
· Butyl bladder locks in air for optimal ball pressure and shape retention for a consistent bounce throughout your game.
· Made from 80% total recycled materials with 31% being from recycled rubber.
· The outer cover is made from recycled rubber and the winding is made from recycled water bottles.