· This Runner comes in a recycled and recyclable kraft box, wrapped in tissue paper.
· Each paper sleeve label is made from recycled Colorplan paper.
· All packaging is fully recyclable!
· You can use and reuse this product over and over again and it should last years! If you use it to the extent that you no longer want to use it at the dinner table, it'll make a great dish rag. Reusing and recycling out of the question? We'll take this runner back through our circularity program. Just shoot us a note at email@example.com when you're ready.
· Each runner ships 3-5 days after purchase.
· The Runner is 15" x 51" and made from 100% premium, reclaimed fabric.
· Wash cold, hang dry, and use an iron on low when damp to press.
· This Runner is made from premium surplus textiles sourced from LA's garment district, where all products are designed and produced by hand. How's that for hyperlocal?
· Small batch production means that there is no waste or excess inventory, and sourcing materials locally and producing by hand gives this product a light carbon footprint.
· 100% premium reclaimed fabric.