Recycled Circle Floor Cushion
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
The comfiest, cozyest thing you could possibly put between a bum and a floor-- even better, it’s also made of reclaimed and recycled textiles.
· Textiles can always be reused and recycled as cleaning rags, but if you need help recycling this item, we’re happy to take it off your hands through our circularity program! We’ll responsibly dispose of, upcycle or recycle this rug for you-- just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· This product is packaged in a box and polybag, the latter of which is often an industry standard for brands that work with larger retailers. Lorena Canals is working on eliminating the polybag to reduce plastic waste.
· This product is recycled.
· Each item ships 2-3 days after you place your order.
· Ø 1' 7''.
· Machine wash on delicate setting.
· Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
· Tumble dry at low temperature.
· Avoid drying in the sun.
· 97% cotton, 3% other fibers. Recycled textile fibers.