· This items ships in Kraft packaging paper or biodegradable, compostable, water soluble peanuts made from vegetable starch
· This item ships from a small business in Northern California 2-3 days after you place your order.
· Net Weights: Shichimi Togarashi is 1.9 oz (54 g), Wakame is 1.8 oz (51 g)
· How to use: Sprinkle on rice bowls, veggies, eggs, popcorn, fish … anything! Or use in salad dressing, smoothies, bread dough, or desserts for a savory nutrient boost. Need more inspo? Send us a note at email@example.com, and we’ll send some recipes your way– we’re partial to ones like Grilled Oysters with Seaweed Butter or Salty Sweet Umami Snack Mix.
· Sustainably-grown seaweed from regenerative ocean farms in Alaska.
· Gluten free and vegan.
· Pure Wakame Ingredients: seaweed (Alaska Wakame).
· Shichimi Togarashi ingredients: red chiles, sesame, poppy seeds, seaweed (Alaska Wakame), yuzu, and orange.