· This product comes in a 39g glass jar that ships in a cardboard box, with cardboard and parchment paper insulation. When you're done with it, peel or sponge off the label. (For now, this partner uses labels that aren't biodegradable, which means you'll have to put it in the trash and send it to landfill.)
· The jar is yours to reuse after a quick wash. You can send it to a recycling facility if you must, but we don't see why you would when it is the perfect size for condiments, spices, and bits and bobs around the house.
· If you loved this product, you can also buy a refill to pour back into that first jar you brought. It's got a lower carbon footprint than purchasing six single jars—though the pouch will need to hit the trash at the end of its life.
· This ships about 5-7 business days after you order it.
· This product is made in a family-run facility in Tracy, California.
· Each jar includes about 6 weeks worth of daily servings and measures 2.5" x 2.5" x 2.5".
· This product comes from a woman-owned brand who makes small batch products. They source from partners that have strong values around land use, stewardship, and regenerative agriculture.
· Ingredients: Certified organic ashwagandha, certified organic reishi, certified organic cordyceps, certified organic ashwagandha, certified organic astralagus, certified organic rosehips.