Biodegradable Reef-Safe Sunscreen Stick
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Stay sun-safe the biodegradable way, with this skin-friendly and surfer-approved stick from our friends at Zoca. Did we mention it's SPF 35+?
· This Suncscreen stick's cardboard tube is biodegradable and compostable.
· This product ships in a white cardbaord box that you can recycle.
· This item ships within 5 - 7 days.
· The Sunscreen stick is reef-safe and 40+ minutes water resistant so you can swim to your heart's content!
This Sunscreen stick is 35+ SPF.
· Active Ingredient: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, 22.5%
· Base Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, Persea gratisima (avocado) oil*, Cera alba (beeswax)*, Butyrospermum parkii (fair trade shea) butter*, Tocopherol (non-GMO vitamin E), Rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, Daucus carota (carrot) seed oil*, Lavandula augustifolia (lavender) flower*, Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower*, Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower*, Ocimum sanctum (tulsi) leaf*. *=certified organic
· This item is cruelty-free.