We stan a reusable water bottle! But even our favorite Nalgene or insulated metal bottles end up in landfill when you're done with 'em. We wanted to make something that was 1.) dishwasher safe 2.) fully biodegradable and sustainably manufactured with renewable materials and 3.) fun and cute AF.
Our Biodegradable Biker Bottle is tough (we tested it on many a long hike, big drop, and roughing it around a bit), super lightweight, dishwasher-safe, purse and backpack friendly, and most importantly-- totally biodegradable.
Made by a Tour de France cyclist approved bottle manufacturer in Europe, each bottle will break down fully in landfill after you toss it-- but each bottle is also covered under our circularity program, which means if you need to, you can mail it back to us to responsibly dispose of (and we'll even send some store credit your way).
· Each bottle ships in a RePack reusable and returnable package. Simply remove the bottle and our (compostable!!) shipping label from the exterior of the package, flip the top inside out, and put in your mailbox or a USPS dropbox for the Postal Service to pick up. (You're welcome to reuse it too-- no penalties if you're not able to return it, but we want to take it off your hands if it makes your life easier.)
· Your bottle will come wrapped in compostable paper for insulation, and any insert is also fully compostable or recyclable and printed with responsible inks. We wanted this to be a zero waste unboxing experience (that didn't cut corners on fun!).
· Your bottle will biodegrade fully in the trash, or can be municipally composted. (We suspect sending it to landfill is easier for you, which is why we recommend it. If you find the thought of this stressful, you can always mail it back to us under our circularity program for store credit, though the most sustainable option would be to dispose of it at home!)
· Each bottle ships from California, 3-7 days after you place your order in some new, state-of-the-art, zero waste and returnable packaging we're testing out. (Heads up-- orders placed after 7/8 may take 10-14 days to ship. If you've got questions, feel free to chat us!)
· This bottle is the same shape and size as the bottles you might be using on a bike ride or during a Peloton sprint-- in fact, it's made by the same factory that produces bottles for a popular cycling team that's no stranger to winning the Tour de France.
· Our bottles were designed and tested by Sarah and Azora Zoe, our designer and founder. We hope you love them!
· We recommend dishwashing this bottle on the top rack.
· Please wash before using!