· Each towel set ships inside of a compostable polybag that will biodegrade in your home compost! (Psst- the cardboard tag and string that attaches it to the product is home compostable too.) External packaging is made of paper and corrugated cardboard and can be composted or recycled, though we suggest the latter.
· Done with your towels? It should last you years and years, but if you’re ready to part, you can always send it back to us as part of our circularity program (just email us at email@example.com!), or cut it into smaller pieces and compost-- it will eventually biodegrade in your home compost.
· Your brand new set ships straight from Texas, 3-8 days after you place your order.
· Machine wash cold with like colors only, gentle cycle, no bleach, tumble dry low. Fans of a sleek look may want to iron after washing, while folks who prefer rustic vibes may like the natural slight wrinkle and crinkle here and there. The more you wash, the softer it gets.
· Each towel is 20”W x 28”L.
· For every kilogram of upcycled material our friends at Meema use, they save 20,000 liters of water. (Psst-- that’s how much water it takes to make a single kilogram of cotton!)
· All of Meema’s industrial waste is used as natural, plant-based compost by coffee farms in Guatemala. We love a closed loop situation.
· Each apron is made of up to 80% recycled cotton.