· This product ships in a 100% recycled post-consumer cardboard box or a 100% recycled mailer.
· Once your baby outgrows these shoes, we recommend passing these off to a friend, family member, or donation center to be worn and loved again. However, if they can’t be passed down, they are designed to completely biodegrade with compost or dissolve in boiling water. To compost them, simply cut the shoes up into smaller pieces and place them in your home compost or industrial compost bin. To dissolve them, toss the shoes in a pot of boiling water for 30-40 minutes. Just give them a stir and then pour the liquid down the drain (they’re water system-safe!).
· This product ships 4-8 business days after you order it.
· Don’t worry about getting water on these—while they’re designed to dissolve in water or biodegrade, that only happens when they’re introduced to boiling water or compost materials.
· For the best fit, we’d recommend first measuring your baby’s feet. Remember to measure both and go according to the bigger foot and account for a little extra room to grow into. Then, pick from Small (0-6 months, 3.5” foot length), Medium (6-12 months, 4.13” foot length), or Large (12-16 months, 4.5” foot length).
· To double-check you picked the right size, once you receive them, do the “toe test” by lining up your baby’s big toe to the tip of the shoe.
· These shoes are Oeko-tex 100 certified and made from Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), a water-soluble synthetic polymer.