· This product ships flat in a 30” x 30” x 5” recyclable cardboard box with recyclable paper tape and zero plastic.
· This table is made-to-order in small batches.
· Designed to last and be reused for a long, long time. When you can no longer find any use for it, we recommend passing it on to a family member or friend. If you don’t have any takers, shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find the best place for this table to start its degrading process.
· Due to the made-to-order process, this product ships 3-4 weeks after you order it.
· This table measures 28” in diameter and 19” in height.
· Assembly required. 100% wood joinery, so no screws or nails needed. Just twist the four legs to the base and voila!
· To clean, wipe down with a damp cloth. It’s best to not use bleach, ammonia, or any cleaners with such.
· If needed, you can oil the table finishes as it ages.
· 100% wood materials.
· Baltic Birch & Domestic Hardwoods used are US grown and FSC certified.
· The Rattan used is from the Philippines and Indonesia, while working towards U.S. sourcing.
· Uses Odie's Oil, a food-safe and solvent-free finish that can be applied easily. The oil waterproofs the wood, provides UV protection, and prevents food or liquid substances from sticking or permeating the wood.