Recycled Embroidered Bike Cushion
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
The perfect present for that little Hells Angel or Eddy Merckx you're raising.
· This product ships in a recycled cardboard box and is wrapped in compostable packaging.
· Textiles can always be reused and recycled as cleaning rags, but if you need help recycling this item, we’re happy to take it off your hands through our circularity program! · We’ll responsibly dispose of, upcycle, or recycle this cushion for you—just shoot us a note at email@example.com.
· This cushion is recycled.
· This product ships 2-3 business days after you order it.
· This cushion measures 13.78” x 21.65”.
· The cushion cover is machine washable, just separate it, turn it inside out, and wash on delicate with a mild detergent and no softeners. Tumble dry on low and remove from the dryer immediately once finished.
· Do not wash the filler.
· Avoid continuous sun exposure.
· The main cream color you see is the natural color of the undyed cotton and any colors are dyed through the process of cone-dyeing, which uses 4 times less water than traditional yarn-dyeing.
· Made from 100% recycled textile fibers (97% cotton and 3% other fibers) and GOTS or OEKO-TEX certified dyes. The inside filler is 100% polyester.