Recycled Salt Pond Cork Organizer Tray
Is there anything better than a clean, organized WFH space? Inspired by the shape of colorful ponds that extract salt from sea water, this tray has slots that are the perfect size for AirPods, phones, glasses, sunglasses, wallets, keys, paperclips and sticky notes.
· This product comes in a cardboard box that can be fully recycled.
· When you're done with this tray (though we hope you won't be!) it can be tossed into the recycling.
· This product ships in about 1-3 business days after you order it
· This product is made of Portuguese cork, designed in Brooklyn and molded in China.
· This tray is 12 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 1" and can be wiped gently with a cloth or reusable paper towel when it needs a quick clean.
· The large interior partition of the tray is 6 7/8" x 6 7/8", while the medium is 4 3/4" x 4 3/4", and the smallest is 2 3/16" x 1 3/4".
· The agglomerated cork is placed by hand into molds, where it's pressed into shape and finished by hand. Any scrap or leftover material is ground down and re-molded to reduce waste.
· The cork trees that this cork comes from are carbon sequestering, and aren't chopped down when the cork is harvested.