· This set comes in a cardboard box with kraft paper for insulation.
· This product is made of a mix of upcycled bamboo and melamine binder that keeps it sturdy– while the former is biodegradable, the latter is not. The bamboo in this product will biodegrade in 2-3 years, and if you are done with this product and don't think it can have any second use at all, we recommend cutting or crushing it up and sending it to landfill, where the bamboo will start its decomposition process.
· This product ships 2-3 days after you order it.
· This set contains 1 blush bamboo base, 1 light grey silicone food compartment, and 1 blush leak-proof silicone lid.
· This product measures 6 x h 4.5 inches with a 40oz capacity.
· These products are suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids.
· The inner silicone food compartment is microwave, oven, and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C / -40°F to 450°F). Be careful with sharp knives as they are not intended to be used on the silicone.
· The outer bamboo base is not microwave or oven safe.
· All pieces are dishwasher safe.
· FSC-Certified Bamboo and premium food-grade silicone that are responsibly sourced, totally BPA, PVC, phthalate, and latex free, with a 100% food-grade A5 melamine binder for extra durability. Plus, bamboo is a renewable resource! A win for the planet and a win for your cabinets.