· Awesome news: this bowl cover is totally biodegradable and is made in a zero waste manufacturing process inspired by the efficiencies and brilliance of origami, geometry and the golden ratio.
· This product will ship in a recyclable envelope or small box.
· Textiles can take a long time to biodegrade, and this product is made to be durable! Use it as long as you possibly can, and if you do decide to compost it in a home compost, you'd do best by cutting it up into smaller pieces first.
· Each item is made in a zero waste production system (inspired by origami and the golden ratio!) in San Francisco and will ship to you directly from there 1-3 days after you order it.
· Each cover fits bowls and dishes up to 10” round and has a braided cord that makes it easy to adjust, tighten or loosen.
· Machine wash hot or cold, though you know cold is better for the environment, right? Air dry.
· This product is made of 100% organic GOTS-certified preshrunk cotton in a completely zero waste manufacturing cycle in San Francisco, CA. Each cover is reusable, washable, and includes no plastic or metal hardware.
· Braided cotton cord drawstring closure.