Sustainable Bar Soap in Camphor & Ho Wood
With a rich, spicy, terpentic, camphor and ho wood aroma, this bar of soap is made of a blend of plant-based butters, arnica, charcoal, and even ashwagandha to soothe sore muscles and irritated skin.
· Your soap comes boxed in paperboard and cardboard, which we recommend you recycle via your curbside recycling program.
· Each bar of soap ships from New York, 2-3 days after you place your order.
· Crafted in small batches in Montana by our friends at Sounds NYC.
· Each bar of soap is 4 oz.
· This product contains charcoal. While it will not leave a residue on the skin, it may leave a black residue on your soap dish or counter. It washes away easily with warm water and will not stain.
· Ingredients: Saponified oils of sunflower*, coconut*, palm*, and safflower* (with retained glycerin); water; essential oils of camphor, ho wood; charcoal; shea butter*; rosemary extract; ashwagandha powder; arnica powder. (*organic ingredient.)