Bio-Plastic Hair Clip 2-Pack in Neon Claw
Not only are these neon, marbled, hair clips cool, they're also totally recyclable when you're done with them, so you can tread lightly and look cool while doing it.
· Studies shows cellulose acetate mostly biodegrades (more than 70%) in a sewage-like environment within 18 months-- we recommend using these for as long as you can, and regifting or donating them when you're done. If that's out of the question, pop 'em in the trash, where they will mostly break down in landfill.
· Your order ships to you in a cardboard box with paper fill, both curbside recyclable.
· Cellulose acetate body, nickel-free hardware.
· Acetate is more flexible and much less brittle than conventional plastic, making it far more durable.
· Each clip measures ~3" long.
· Ideal for all hair types.
· Designed by Tiffany Ju in Seattle + proudly made in China.
· All of the scraps Chunks uses in their manufacturing process are melted back down and recycled into new sheets of acetate. While petroleum based plastics can also be recycled, they can only be down-cycled-- meaning every time the plastic is melted down the integrity of the material degrades, limiting how many times the material can actually be reused.
· Your hair accessories will ship 5-7 days after you place your order. Thanks so much for your patience!