Recycled with deadstock fabric sourced locally, tie-dyed to look great with just about anything you put on the table.
· This Runner comes in a recycled and recyclable kraft box, wrapped in tissue paper.
· Each paper sleeve label is made from recycled Colorplan paper.
· All packaging is fully recyclable!
· You can use and reuse this product over and over again and it should last years! If you use it to the extent that you no longer want to use it at the dinner table, it'll make a great dish rag. Reusing and recycling out of the question? We'll take this napkin back through our circularity program. Just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org when you're ready.
· This item will ship from LA 3-5 days after you place your order.
· The Runner is 15" x 53" .
· Wash cold, hang dry, and use an iron on low when damp to press.
· Small batch production means that there is no waste or excess inventory, and sourcing materials locally and producing by hand gives this product a light carbon footprint.
· The Runner is made from 100% premium, reclaimed fabric.
· This Runner is made from premium surplus textiles sourced from LA's garment district, where all products are designed and produced by hand. How's that for hyperlocal?