It's wine and cheese o'clock and the world is your oyster with this handy wine tote. Added plus: it's zero waste, biodegradable and machine washable.
· Awesome news: this wine tote is totally biodegradable and is made in a zero waste manufacturing process inspired by the efficiencies and brilliance of origami, geometry and the golden ratio.
· This product will ship in a recyclable envelope or small box.
· Textiles can take a long time to biodegrade, and this product is made to be durable! Use it as long as you possibly can, and if you do decide to compost it in a home compost, you'd do best by cutting it up into smaller pieces first.
· Each item is made in a zero waste production system (inspired by origami and the golden ratio!) in San Francisco and will ship to you directly from there 1-3 days after you order it.
· Each tote holds one wine bottle and accessories and measures 7.5"x15" when empty and flat. It also has 3 side pockets for small food items and accessories and 13" straps sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
· Machine wash hot or cold, though you know cold is better for the environment, right? Air dry.
· This product is made of 100% organic GOTS-certified preshrunk cotton in a completely zero waste manufacturing cycle in San Francisco, CA. Each tote is reusable, washable, and includes no plastic or metal hardware.