· This product ships in a recyclable box with a recyclable paper ‘polaroid’ and informational insert.
· The glass measuring pitcher is wrapped in upcycled plastic bubble wrap for safe shipping.
· The glass measuring pitcher and glass bottle can be recycled, refilled with any garden substances, or washed and reused to hold things around your home.
· This product ships 1-3 business days after you order it.
· Includes one plant food and one limited-edition 8oz dilution pitcher.
· Shake well. Mix 2-6 full droppers of plant food with 8oz of water for 2-4 small plants, 1-3 medium plants, or 1 large plant.
· Use as often as you water and/or when your plant is showing new signs of growth like new leaves, aerial roots, or growing taller.
· The formula is 70% quick-release, plant-ready nutrients and 30% slow-release, microbe-dependent food.
· 100% water-soluble.
· Guaranteed Analysis: Total Nitrogen (N) 3.0%, 0.16% Ammoniacal Nitrogen, 2.63% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen, 0.21% Water, Insoluble Nitrogen, Available Phosphate (P2O5) 3.0%, Soluble Potash (K2O) 2.0%. Density 9.6 lb/gallon (US) at 68 F.
·Manufactured in a closed-loop system within a facility that runs only on solar panels/sun energy.