Upcycled Plant Protector Concentrate
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
Have a plant that’s seen better days? Don’t throw in the towel yet.
· This product ships in a cardboard box that is recyclable.
· The bottle is recyclable.
· The formula is people, pet, and planter safe and does not pollute the water, air, or soil.
· This product ships 3-5 business days after you order it.
· Includes 1 bottle of plant protectant. This formula is highly concentrated and intended to be diluted with water.
· To use, simply shake the bottle to prevent ingredient separation, measure and mix with water, then apply directly to soil or spray leaves directly.
· The mixture measurements should be: 0.25oz of concentrate with 32oz of water or 1oz of concentrate with 1 gallon of water. One application every 10-14 days as a plant stimulant and disease protectant for outdoor gardening. For use on veggies, roses, fruits, berries, nuts, ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, and foliage to prevent and control powdery mildew, botrytis, black spots on roses,white mold, leaf spots, and rust.
· The Plant Protectant contains active ingredients like 5% reynoutria sachalinensis extract and 1% soluble potash, plus upcycled food waste.