Upcycled Plant Insecticide Concentrate
The journey from start to complete sustainability is anything but linear, so we designed a little barometer to make comparing products easier.
· This product ships in a cardboard box that is recyclable.
· The bottle is recyclable.
· The formula is people, pet, and planter safe and does not pollute the water, air, or soil.
· This product ships 3-5 business days after you order it.
· Includes 1 bottle of insecticide. This formula is highly concentrated and intended to be diluted with water.
· To use, simply shake the bottle to prevent ingredient separation, measure and mix with water, then apply directly to soil or spray leaves directly.
· The mixture measurements should be: 0.25oz of concentrate with 32oz of water or 1oz-2.5oz of concentrate with 1 gallon of water. One application every 10-14 days for wellness and every 5-7 days for major disease control. For use on veggies, fruits, nuts, ornamental plants, trees, shrubs, flowers, foliage, and tropical plants to suppress and control both indoor and outdoor pest insects and nematodes.
· The Plant Insecticide contains 94.6% active ingredients like heat-killed burkholderia spp, strain A396 and spent fermentation media, plus upcycled food waste.