· Awesome news: this tote is totally biodegradable and is made in a zero waste manufacturing process inspired by the efficiencies and brilliance of origami, geometry and the golden ratio.
· This product will ship in a recyclable envelope or small box.
· Textiles can take a long time to biodegrade, and this product is made to be durable! Use it as long as you possibly can, and if you do decide to compost it in a home compost, you'd do best by cutting it up into smaller pieces first.
· Each item is made in a zero waste production system (inspired by origami and the golden ratio!) in San Francisco and will ship to you directly from there 1-3 days after you order it.
· Fun fact: each loaf of bread’s loose flour will eventually start to coat the canvas inside the Baguette Tote, which will build a protective layer to keep the bread fresh. (Hang in there-- this will take time!) Over time, your tote will be able to keep a baguette from going stale 2-3 days longer than a paper bag.
· Each Baguette Tote is 9" x 20" with a 31" long over the shoulder strap.
· Machine wash hot or cold. Machine or air dry.
· This product is made of 100% organic GOTS-certified preshrunk cotton in a completely zero waste manufacturing cycle in San Francisco, CA. Each bag is reusable, washable, and includes no plastic or metal hardware.