Our friends at H2Ohs! are making anything but your average pool noodle. Their buildable floats are made from 30% recycled plastic foam from the bedding industry and the other 70% is a biodegradable plastic formula. Did we mention these long-lasting floats can biodegrade right in your backyard?
Filter By